Homeowners insurance can sometimes be confusing. Here’s a quick video that answers a few frequently asked questions about homeowners insurance, including:
- How much to insure your home for
- Why extended replacement settlement is important
- How to cover other structures on your property like detached garages, pool, work sheds, etc. \
- How to cover to your belongings / personal property
- Actual cash value vs replacement cost
- What types of items have limited coverage and how to insure them for their full value
- What is loss of use, and why is it important
Still have questions? Contact Us for a free quote and evaluation of your current policy.
About Dawson Insurance
The first independent insurance agency in Dawson County, Dawson Insurance has a history of excellence since 1964. Located in Dawsonville, Georgia, we also offer unparalleled service and competitive quotes to personal and business insurance clients in Cumming, Gainesville, Alpharetta, and throughout the entire State of Georgia.
(The above article provides a brief overview of the terms and phrases used within the insurance industry. These definitions are not applicable in all states or for all insurance and financial products. This is not an insurance contract. Other terms, conditions, and exclusions apply. Please read your official policy for full details about coverages. These definitions do not alter or modify the terms of any insurance contract. If there is any conflict between these definitions and the provisions of the applicable insurance policy, the terms of the policy control.)