Georgia Business Insurance
Being a business owner there are many things that can go wrong, with business insurance it covers many different aspects a business would need coverage for. For example business insurance can help your business in the following situations:
- Protects against loss or damage to the business location and its contents.
- Protects your business if it would be sued.
- If your business uses vehicles, they will be covered.
- Insure your employees against on the job injuries.
- Covers your business in case there is an interruption of business.
The experts at Dawson Insurance can go over your business model and let you know about all the different business insurance plans and how each kind works the best for you. There are many types of business insurance programs that can cover you no matter what type of business you own. Here are some of our most popular business insurance programs:
- Property Insurance
- Liability Insurance
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Business Interruption Insurance
- Business Crime Insurance
- Professional Liability
- Errors and Omissions
- Umbrella/Excess Insurance Coverage
If you don’t see something that fits your business, contact Dawson Insurance today for a custom business insurance plan that’s tailored just for you.
Request a Quote
New Legislation for Georgia Businesses
Make sure you are aware of new legislation that helps to protect your legal liability concerning COVID 19. Get your free sign template here that you can print and display.
Located near Dawsonville, Georgia, we offer unparalleled service and competitive quotes to personal and business insurance clients in Cumming, Gainesville, Alpharetta and throughout the entire State of Georgia.
6104 Hwy 53 E
Dawsonville, GA 30534
(Do not include any sensitive info on this form. Call us with personal information.)