We are happy to announce that our office will reopen our lobby for in person transactions on Monday, June 8th. We’re doing our part to make your in person experience as safe as possible for everyone, and we need your help. When you come into our office, you’ll see the following:
• Lobby Capacity Limits: We will limit the number of members to a maximum of two (2) at a time to allow for proper physical distancing in every branch.
• Social Distancing: We installed floor markers and have positioned office chairs to encourage proper physical distance between yourself, other clients, and our employees.
• Cleaning and Disinfecting: We are following enhanced cleaning and disinfecting protocol that includes cleaning commonly used areas and equipment in high-touch surfaces.
• Protective Barriers: We have installed a protective barrier at our reception desk to protect both you and our employees.
• Limited Exposure: We will be prohibiting outside food and beverage from entering our office, and our restrooms are closed for public use to limit contact and exposure.
Thank you for your continued support and patience as we work to ensure everyone’s safety.